Welcome to my blog! I was recently awarded an Individual Artist Career Grant by the Southwest Minnesota Arts and Humanities Council to explore and create new, large works. My daughter suggested that I should use my love for journaling and create a blog to document this journey - hence "Baskets by Janet." I will use this to record my successes - and failures - along the way.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

    I finally got the basket rimmed and decided it looks like a hat so I've named it, "A Tip of the Hat."  I discovered Pakistan grass and it worked perfectly (after a little experimentation) for the rim.  The rim is what really gave it the "hat" feel for me. 

1 comment:

  1. i think that some stuff like pakistan gifts should be added in it ..the best baskets available here

    ReplyDelete